Latest update: 14/05/2010
- Angela Merkel - David Cameron - Economic crisis - European Union - eurozone - Farouk Hosni - Germany - Greece
German austerity for everyone?
In the wake of the €750 billion rescue package, governments throughout Europe have unveiled budget cuts on a scale unseen in decades. Our guests discuss what this new age of austerity will mean for Europe.
With our guests:
- Graham Watson, British MEP (Alliance of Liberals ands Democrats for Europe)
- Jo Leinen, German MEP, Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats
- Presented by Christophe Robeet
- Prepared by Soumaya Benaïssa