Latest update: 28/05/2010
- corruption - Economic crisis - Europe
Stamping out corruption
78% of Europeans believe corruption is a major problem in their country (Euro barometer survey). As EU governments vow to cut their soaring deficits, cracking down on bribes and kickbacks has become a top priority. Our guests discuss what member states can do to deal with the issue.
- Cristina Gutiérrez-Cortines, Spanish MEP, European People's Party
- Astrid Lulling, Luxembourgish MEP, European People's Party
- Presented by Christophe Robeet
- Prepared by Soumaya Benaïssa