The UN Security Council has voted in favour of tougher sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dismissed the new sanctions regime, saying it was "not worth a dime".
IRANIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS
- G7 united against Russia's 'malign activities', concerned about Iran nuclear deal
- Iran warns US against pulling out of nuclear deal
- Iran rejects French FM Le Drian's calls to curb missiles
- Can France influence Iran?
- Iran risks new sanctions over its missile programme, says France's Le Drian
- ‘US has failed to undermine Iran nuclear deal,’ Rouhani says
- Trump keeps Iran nuclear deal alive, but warns 'last chance' to fix it
- EU powers urge Trump to back Iran nuclear deal
- Former top US military official 'increasingly concerned' about N. Korea
Date created : 2010-06-09