The UN Security Council has voted in favour of tougher sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dismissed the new sanctions regime, saying it was "not worth a dime".
IRANIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS
- Robert Litwak: Iran nuclear deal likely to be a 'heavy lift'
- Obama agrees to Congressional review of Iranian nuclear deal
- 'A new era dawns for US-Cuba relations'
- Obama: Iran nuclear deal won’t rest on recognition of Israel
- Should Pakistan join the Saudi-led campaign in Yemen?
- Netanyahu criticises Iran nuclear deal as ‘a free path to the bomb’
- Rohani hails nuclear deal as ‘first step’ toward better relations
- Iranian nuclear deal: 'Don’t pop the champagne yet!'
- Israeli options limited despite warnings on Iran deal
Date created : 2010-06-09