The UN Security Council has voted in favour of tougher sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dismissed the new sanctions regime, saying it was "not worth a dime".
IRANIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS
- Iran's Rouhani says Trump cannot renegotiate nuclear deal
- Iraq: On the ground with French troops in Mosul
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi army tries to win over locals
- Iran executes nuclear scientist for 'spying' for the US
- Is a ‘secret’ American NGO blocking French investments in Iran?
- Iran nuclear deal leads to warming ties between Israel, Saudi Arabia
- The diplomatic highs and lows of France's Laurent Fabius
- Iran nuclear deal: Tehran eyes economic boost as sanctions lifted
- Iran after sanctions: A safer world? (part 1)
Date created : 2010-06-09