The UN Security Council has voted in favour of tougher sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dismissed the new sanctions regime, saying it was "not worth a dime".
IRANIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS
- 'Iran ready to stand up to US pressure', says adviser to Supreme Leader
- Nuclear non-proliferation: Iran deal shows 'we can move mountains'
- US says 'putting Iran on notice' after missile test
- Iran's Rouhani says Trump cannot renegotiate nuclear deal
- Iraq: On the ground with French troops in Mosul
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi army tries to win over locals
- EU’s Mogherini admits ‘challenges’ with Iran nuclear deal
- Iran's elections 'are not free', says Nobel Laureate
- The diplomatic highs and lows of France's Laurent Fabius
Date created : 2010-06-09