The UN Security Council has voted in favour of tougher sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dismissed the new sanctions regime, saying it was "not worth a dime".
IRANIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS
- US Senate approves Congressional review of Iran nuclear deal
- France, Saudi Arabia jointly warn of Iran deal 'destabilisation'
- Robert Litwak: Iran nuclear deal likely to be a 'heavy lift'
- Obama agrees to Congressional review of Iranian nuclear deal
- 'A new era dawns for US-Cuba relations'
- Obama: Iran nuclear deal won’t rest on recognition of Israel
- Garissa killer had the 'most innocent face' says Kenyan press
- US Republicans press for vote on Iran nuclear deal
- Rohani hails nuclear deal as ‘first step’ toward better relations
Date created : 2010-06-09