The UN Security Council has voted in favour of tougher sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dismissed the new sanctions regime, saying it was "not worth a dime".
IRANIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS
- Iran nuclear deal: Tehran eyes economic boost as sanctions lifted
- Iran after sanctions: A safer world? (part 1)
- Iran after sanctions: A safer world? (part 2)
- Tennis rackets: Corruption scandal linked to match-fixing
- Obama hails ‘smart’ diplomacy, but slaps new sanctions on Iran
- Uranium leaves Iran for Russia in line with nuclear deal, says US
- Putin 2016 calendar: 'Dogs and I have very warm feelings for one another'
- UN experts say Iran missile launch violated resolution
- US Secretary of Energy optimistic on deal at Paris climate conference
Date created : 2010-06-09