The UN Security Council has voted in favour of tougher sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dismissed the new sanctions regime, saying it was "not worth a dime".
IRANIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS
- Iran executes nuclear scientist for 'spying' for the US
- Is a ‘secret’ American NGO blocking French investments in Iran?
- Iran nuclear deal leads to warming ties between Israel, Saudi Arabia
- Video: A year of change for Iran since nuclear accord
- EU’s Mogherini admits ‘challenges’ with Iran nuclear deal
- Iran after sanctions: A safer world? (part 1)
- Iran after sanctions: A safer world? (part 2)
- Tennis rackets: Corruption scandal linked to match-fixing
- Obama hails ‘smart’ diplomacy, but slaps new sanctions on Iran
Date created : 2010-06-09