The UN Security Council has voted in favour of tougher sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dismissed the new sanctions regime, saying it was "not worth a dime".
IRANIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS
- UN atomic watchdog confirms Iran is complying with nuclear deal
- US Secretary of State Tillerson talks tough on Iran, brands nuclear deal a 'failure'
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to run for second term
- 'Iran ready to stand up to US pressure', says adviser to Supreme Leader
- Nuclear non-proliferation: Iran deal shows 'we can move mountains'
- US says 'putting Iran on notice' after missile test
- Is a ‘secret’ American NGO blocking French investments in Iran?
- Iran nuclear deal leads to warming ties between Israel, Saudi Arabia
- Video: A year of change for Iran since nuclear accord
Date created : 2010-06-09