The UN Security Council has voted in favour of tougher sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dismissed the new sanctions regime, saying it was "not worth a dime".
IRANIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi army tries to win over locals
- Iran executes nuclear scientist for 'spying' for the US
- Is a ‘secret’ American NGO blocking French investments in Iran?
- Iran nuclear deal leads to warming ties between Israel, Saudi Arabia
- Video: A year of change for Iran since nuclear accord
- Iran nuclear deal: Tehran eyes economic boost as sanctions lifted
- Iran after sanctions: A safer world? (part 1)
- Iran after sanctions: A safer world? (part 2)
- Tennis rackets: Corruption scandal linked to match-fixing
Date created : 2010-06-09