The UN Security Council has voted in favour of tougher sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dismissed the new sanctions regime, saying it was "not worth a dime".
IRANIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS
- US Secretary of State Tillerson talks tough on Iran, brands nuclear deal a 'failure'
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to run for second term
- 'Iran ready to stand up to US pressure', says adviser to Supreme Leader
- Nuclear non-proliferation: Iran deal shows 'we can move mountains'
- US says 'putting Iran on notice' after missile test
- Iran's Rouhani says Trump cannot renegotiate nuclear deal
- Iran nuclear deal leads to warming ties between Israel, Saudi Arabia
- Video: A year of change for Iran since nuclear accord
- EU’s Mogherini admits ‘challenges’ with Iran nuclear deal
Date created : 2010-06-09