The UN Security Council has voted in favour of tougher sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dismissed the new sanctions regime, saying it was "not worth a dime".
IRANIAN NUCLEAR CRISIS
- Iran's Rohani appeals to world leaders as nuclear deadline nears
- Oil prices fall after supply fears subside
- Daniel Pipes: 'Obama has quite a hostility towards Israel'
- Kerry says progress made in nuclear talks, time to make tough decisions
- Bibi's winning gamble; Obama's Middle East pivot; Climate change cyclone; Solar eclipse (part 2)
- US Senate to delay committee's Iran bill vote
- Talk to Assad? Kerry's call to negotiate rattles allies (part 2)
- Talk to Assad? Kerry's call to negotiate rattles allies (part 1)
- Crunch time as US and Iran resume nuclear talks
Date created : 2010-06-09