The US has vowed to act with China and other world powers to seek a "measured and unified" response to Tuesday's military clashes between North and South Korea. Pyongyang shelled an island near a disputed area, killing two South Korean soldiers.
REUTERS - The United States urged restraint on Tuesday following a North Korean artillery attack on South Korea and vowed to forge a "measured and unified" response with major powers including China.
NORTH SOUTH CONFLICT: RECENT SPATS
- "Identity Crisis for New Hampshire?"
- UN Security Council condemns N. Korean rocket launch
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on N. Korean rocket launch
- N. Korea's planned rocket launch 'serious breach' of UN resolutions
- British politicians roast Donald Trump
- US flies B-52 over S. Korea after North's nuclear test
- UN vows 'tough' response to North Korea nuclear test
- 'La bise': France's cheek-kissing greeting is dissected by a British comedian
- Social media depicts Kim Jong-un as a dangerous clown
- Provocation or real threat? North Korea claims hydrogen bomb test (part 2)
Date created : 2010-11-23