The US has vowed to act with China and other world powers to seek a "measured and unified" response to Tuesday's military clashes between North and South Korea. Pyongyang shelled an island near a disputed area, killing two South Korean soldiers.
REUTERS - The United States urged restraint on Tuesday following a North Korean artillery attack on South Korea and vowed to forge a "measured and unified" response with major powers including China.
NORTH SOUTH CONFLICT: RECENT SPATS
- US, South Korea to resume military exercises next month
- Why Sweden could be key in getting Trump-Kim talks off the ground
- Sweden says North Korea talks ended, discussed peaceful end to stand-off
- After ‘Rexit’: What's next for US diplomacy under Pompeo?
- Beyond nuclear weapons, N.Korea talks could address family reunions, detainees
- Did a North Korean propaganda film predict the proposed US summit?
- Kim and Trump agree to first ever meeting; Ex-Russian spy mystery in UK
- South Korea to send 'special envoys' to North Korea to push for nuclear talks with US
- North Korea sent banned items to Syria and Myanmar, UN experts say
- North Korea: Former US prisoner Kenneth Bae speaks out
Date created : 2010-11-23