The US has vowed to act with China and other world powers to seek a "measured and unified" response to Tuesday's military clashes between North and South Korea. Pyongyang shelled an island near a disputed area, killing two South Korean soldiers.
REUTERS - The United States urged restraint on Tuesday following a North Korean artillery attack on South Korea and vowed to forge a "measured and unified" response with major powers including China.
NORTH SOUTH CONFLICT: RECENT SPATS
- Malaysia summons envoy over murder of N. Korean leader's half-brother
- Malaysian police arrest N. Korean man over murder of Kim Jong-Un's half-brother
- Kim Jong-un, François Fillon, French Police Brutality (part 2)
- Malaysia will not release Kim Jong Nam’s body without DNA from next of kin
- Arrest made in mysterious murder of North Korean leader’s half-brother
- Does Kim Jong-nam's Assassination Point to Unrest in North Korea?
- S. Korea confirms 'murder' of Kim Jong-Un’s half-brother
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un’s half-brother 'assassinated' in Malaysia
- 'Missile crisis by candle light'
- North Korea's missile launch: Donald Trump's 'first global test' as president
Date created : 2010-11-23