The US has vowed to act with China and other world powers to seek a "measured and unified" response to Tuesday's military clashes between North and South Korea. Pyongyang shelled an island near a disputed area, killing two South Korean soldiers.
REUTERS - The United States urged restraint on Tuesday following a North Korean artillery attack on South Korea and vowed to forge a "measured and unified" response with major powers including China.
NORTH SOUTH CONFLICT: RECENT SPATS
- North Korea leader holds off on Guam missile strike plan
- US officials play down risk of war with North Korea
- New York's forgotten fallout shelters back in spotlight amid N. Korea threat
- The ever-escalating US-North Korea row; Kenya elections
- Kenya's #GitheriMan: A welcome distraction
- 'Fire and fury' rhetoric on North Korea perhaps not 'tough enough', Trump says
- US-North Korea tensions: War of words escalates
- France's soldiers targeted again
- Trump criticised for ‘fire and fury’ remarks on N. Korea
- 'Trump's 'fire and fury' threat is a rhetorical grenade'
Date created : 2010-11-23