The US has vowed to act with China and other world powers to seek a "measured and unified" response to Tuesday's military clashes between North and South Korea. Pyongyang shelled an island near a disputed area, killing two South Korean soldiers.
REUTERS - The United States urged restraint on Tuesday following a North Korean artillery attack on South Korea and vowed to forge a "measured and unified" response with major powers including China.
NORTH SOUTH CONFLICT: RECENT SPATS
- Sony boss condemns 'vicious' cyber attack
- US launches N. Korea sanctions over Sony cyberattack
- North Korean leader proposes talks with South
- 'If the missing AirAsia plane crashed, 2014 was one of deadliest years in almost a decade'
- 'Collective behaviour problem' because of snow in Alps
- ‘The Interview’ makes $18 million in opening weekend
- Sony, YouTube to stream 'The Interview' comedy
- Uruguay: freed Guantanamo detainees try to adjust to normal life
- US cinemas to screen ‘The Interview’ on Christmas Day
- Would a (hypothetical) US cyber attack on North Korea be legal?
Date created : 2010-11-23