The US has vowed to act with China and other world powers to seek a "measured and unified" response to Tuesday's military clashes between North and South Korea. Pyongyang shelled an island near a disputed area, killing two South Korean soldiers.
REUTERS - The United States urged restraint on Tuesday following a North Korean artillery attack on South Korea and vowed to forge a "measured and unified" response with major powers including China.
NORTH SOUTH CONFLICT: RECENT SPATS
- North Korea says it will have no ‘physical reaction’ to new film
- Sony, YouTube to stream North Korea comedy 'The Interview'
- Uruguay: freed Guantanamo detainees try to adjust to normal life
- US cinemas to screen ‘The Interview’ on Christmas Day
- Would a (hypothetical) US cyber attack on North Korea be legal?
- North Korea back online after massive Internet outage
- Security Council reviews North Korea’s 'macabre' rights record
- US urges North Korea to compensate Sony for hacking
- Hollywood Hacked: What are the Consequences of the Sonyleak?
- Web users criticize Sony for pulling "The Interview"
Date created : 2010-11-23