US President Barack Obama has called on North Korea’s sole remaining ally, China, to join other major powers in compelling the rogue state to “abide by the rules.” Obama also stated in an interview that the US would defend its ally South Korea.
REUTERS - The United States urged restraint on Tuesday following a North Korean artillery attack on South Korea and vowed to forge a "measured and unified" response with major powers, including China.
WHAT IS CHINA'S REPONSE SO FAR?
TOP STORY: WHAT PROVOKED NORTH KOREA?
NORTH SOUTH CONFLICT: RECENT SPATS
- Malaysia summons envoy over murder of N. Korean leader's half-brother
- Malaysian police arrest N. Korean man over murder of Kim Jong-Un's half-brother
- Kim Jong-un, François Fillon, French Police Brutality (part 2)
- Malaysia will not release Kim Jong Nam’s body without DNA from next of kin
- Arrest made in mysterious murder of North Korean leader’s half-brother
- Does Kim Jong-nam's Assassination Point to Unrest in North Korea?
- S. Korea confirms 'murder' of Kim Jong-Un’s half-brother
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un’s half-brother 'assassinated' in Malaysia
- 'Missile crisis by candle light'
- North Korea's missile launch: Donald Trump's 'first global test' as president
Date created : 2010-11-24