FIFA President Sepp Blatter (pictured) announced in Zurich on Thursday that the world football federation has selected Russia to host the 2018 World Cup and has awarded Qatar the hosting honour for 2022.
- FIFA president Infantino cleared of wrongdoing in ethics probe
- Blatter and other top officials awarded themselves $80 million, says FIFA
- FIFA audit chairman Scala quits in protest at Infantino
- FIFA makes Fatma Samoura its first female secretary general
- Platini to quit as UEFA president after FIFA ban reduced
Date created : 2010-12-02