FIFA President Sepp Blatter (pictured) announced in Zurich on Thursday that the world football federation has selected Russia to host the 2018 World Cup and has awarded Qatar the hosting honour for 2022.
- FIFA charges Russia over racist chants against France's black players
- FIFA opens probe after Russian fans use racial slurs against French players
- FIFA head: 'Football can bring people together'
- FIFA hails 'new era for football' in approving video review ahead of World Cup
- Real Madrid beats Gremio 1-0 to win Club World Cup
Date created : 2010-12-02