Latest update: 09/12/2010
- Africa - corruption - France
Corruption in Africa
It's the third and final instalment in our series on corruption around the world. Having looked at the Middle East and Europe, we turn our attention to Africa, which has been in the spotlight at a World Bank meeting of corruption-busters.
- George KAZOLIAS, Journalist, AITV-RFO
- Catherine PIERCE, Board member, Transparence International France (By phone from Paris)
- Stephen W. SMITH, Visiting Professor of African & African American Studies, Duke University, Author of Voyage en Postcolonie, le nouveau monde franco-africain (By satellite from Durham, NC)
- John Mukum MBAKU, Professor of economics, Weber State University, Author of Corruption in Africa: Causes, Consequences, and Cleanups (By Skype from Ogden, Utah)
Programme produced by Perrine Desplats and Yi Song.