At the heart of Tunisia's protests, an army of unemployed high school and university graduates. In neighboring Algeria, it’s youth left out of a system where the only visible source of wealth seems to be oil and gas. François Picard’s young panelists describe the disconnect between a population that's young and leaders that are old.
- Said KECHIDA, Tunisian Economist and Policy Analyst
- Samir HAMEK, Algerian PhD Candidate at Sciences Po Paris
- Jalila HEGHLI-PEUGNET, Student in international affairs at AUP
- Hadi MAHIHENNI, Algerian Project Manager in a French Company
- Lina BEN MHENNI, Tunisian blogger (By skype fom Tunis)
Programme produced by Perrine Desplats and Yi Song.