Latest update: 28/01/2011
Davos: have they learned anything? (Part 2)
Do they get it in Davos? Bankers are back, parties are back but with a jobless recovery in the West and rising staple item prices already sparking social unrest in the Arab World, François Picard’s panel argues over the right path for the world’s high and mighty.
- Oliver GRIFFITH, Head of Communication of the International Finance Cooperation
- Raquel GARRIDO, National Secretary in charge of international relations, Parti de Gauche (party of the left)
- Harald HAU, Associate Professor of Finance at INSEAD
- Raphaël KAHANE, France 24 Business Editor (By satellite from Davos, 1st part)
- Salil SHETTY, General Secretary, Amnesty International (By satellite from Davos, 2nd part )
Program produced by Perrine Desplats and Yi Song.