Egyptian demonstrators have called for a million people to march on Tuesday to force President Hosni Mubarak to step down. Follow the day's protests through reports, images and videos on our live blog.
Follow FRANCE 24's special coverage of the Egyptian unrest on TV beginning at 10:30 Paris time (GMT+1).
EGYPT'S ESCALATING CRISIS
- Equal before God: Reconciling feminism with faith
- Egypt opens the door to women preachers
- Trump's first 100 days, The Pope in Egypt (part 2)
- Egypt's Coptic Christians targeted by Islamic State group
- Barack Obama under fire over $400,000 speaking gig
- Pope heads to Egypt to mend ties with Islam, reassure Christians
- IS group claims deadly attack at Egyptian monastery checkpoint
- Egypt's Copts celebrate Easter Mass days after twin bombings
- Trump vows to work with Egypt’s Sisi to fight Islamic militants
- Trump welcomes al-Sisi: Human rights take a back seat as leaders meet (part 2)
Date created : 2011-02-01