Egyptian demonstrators have called for a million people to march on Tuesday to force President Hosni Mubarak to step down. Follow the day's protests through reports, images and videos on our live blog.
Follow FRANCE 24's special coverage of the Egyptian unrest on TV beginning at 10:30 Paris time (GMT+1).
EGYPT'S ESCALATING CRISIS
- Egypt's president announces Gaza crossing open for Ramadan
- Former Arab League chief: 'The one-state solution should be put on the agenda'
- Press NGO launches #MyPicForShawkan campaign for journalist jailed in Egypt
- Former South African leader Zuma defiant as graft case starts
- Khaled Dawoud: 'We were not given a chance to even compete in Egypt's election'
- Egypt’s Sisi re-elected in low-turnout election
- Egypt's Sisi poised for second term as president with 96.9% of vote
- Egypt election: Sisi's troubling human right record
- Egypt's Sisi: From coup leader to authoritarian strongman
- What next for Egypt? Sisi tightens grip on power
Date created : 2011-02-01