Egyptian demonstrators have called for a million people to march on Tuesday to force President Hosni Mubarak to step down. Follow the day's protests through reports, images and videos on our live blog.
Follow FRANCE 24's special coverage of the Egyptian unrest on TV beginning at 10:30 Paris time (GMT+1).
EGYPT'S ESCALATING CRISIS
- Wading into the murky waters of white male privilege
- Egypt suspends eight television presenters for being overweight
- Egyptian military 'kills leader of Islamic State group in Sinai'
- Recent spate of violence against Egypt's Christians goes largely unpunished
- Sun-powered Solar Impulse 2 plane lands in Egypt in penultimate stop of world tour
- 'Unprecedented spike' in Egypt forced disappearances, says Amnesty
- Success of Egypt’s Middle East peace push ‘depends on Israel’
- Egyptian top diplomat pushes for Israeli-Palestinian peace talks
- Egyptian foreign minister heads to Israel for rare visit
- Migrant crisis: Egypt becomes new gateway to Europe
Date created : 2011-02-01