Egyptian demonstrators have called for a million people to march on Tuesday to force President Hosni Mubarak to step down. Follow the day's protests through reports, images and videos on our live blog.
Follow FRANCE 24's special coverage of the Egyptian unrest on TV beginning at 10:30 Paris time (GMT+1).
EGYPT'S ESCALATING CRISIS
- Hamas says ready to hold elections, reconcile with Fatah
- Sinai attack kills 18 Egyptian policemen
- The racy Egyptian music video that was a viral hit; and the man trying to #SaveDakar
- US slashes military and economic aid to Egypt, citing poor human rights record
- Israeli-Palestinian conflict: A US summer camp brings two sides together
- Dozens killed after two trains collide in Egyptian coastal city of Alexandria
- Talks can start 'if Qatar ends terror support', Arab states say
- Video: The plight of Cairo's street children
- Cairo's poor fight back against government relocation efforts
- Qatar 'financing and supporting terrorism', Egypt FM says
Date created : 2011-02-01