Egyptian demonstrators have called for a million people to march on Tuesday to force President Hosni Mubarak to step down. Follow the day's protests through reports, images and videos on our live blog.
Follow FRANCE 24's special coverage of the Egyptian unrest on TV beginning at 10:30 Paris time (GMT+1).
EGYPT'S ESCALATING CRISIS
- Recent spate of violence against Egypt's Christians goes largely unpunished
- Modi: Failure to 'see the brewing storm'
- Sun-powered Solar Impulse 2 plane lands in Egypt in penultimate stop of world tour
- 'Unprecedented spike' in Egypt forced disappearances, says Amnesty
- Egyptian top diplomat pushes for Israeli-Palestinian peace talks
- Egyptian foreign minister heads to Israel for rare visit
- Migrant crisis: Egypt becomes new gateway to Europe
- Child refugees: Inside Turkey's hidden sweatshops
- Paris prosecutor opens manslaughter probe into EgyptAir crash
- Egyptian ex-president Morsi sentenced to life in espionage trial
Date created : 2011-02-01