Egyptian demonstrators have called for a million people to march on Tuesday to force President Hosni Mubarak to step down. Follow the day's protests through reports, images and videos on our live blog.
Follow FRANCE 24's special coverage of the Egyptian unrest on TV beginning at 10:30 Paris time (GMT+1).
EGYPT'S ESCALATING CRISIS
- Prospect of separation from Scotland stirs sadness in England and Wales
- Inger Andersen, Vice President for the Middle East and North Africa, The World Bank
- Kerry seeks Egypt’s help in battling the Islamic State
- Attacks on migrants in Tangiers and unwelcome stares from men in Cairo
- Sameh Choukri, Egyptian foreign minister
- Egypt sentences Brotherhood leader Badie to life
- India: journalist launches "Rice Bucket Challenge"
- 'Lasting' ceasefire agreed for Gaza, Abbas says
- Egypt, UAE carried out airstrikes in Libya, says US
- Islamist fighters seize Tripoli airport'
Date created : 2011-02-01