Soldiers were deployed in Libya's second-largest city of Benghazi Friday after thousands turned out overnight to demonstrate against violence between security forces and anti-government protesters that left at least 20 people dead.
REUTERS - Soldiers were deployed on the streets of Libya's second city of Benghazi on Friday, a witness said, after thousands of people took to the streets overnight to protest about security forces killing more than 20 protesters.
The Gaddafi family
- Libyan strongman Khalifa Haftar admitted to Paris hospital
- Terror attack in southern France; Sarkozy and Gaddafi; John Bolton’s return
- In televised interview, Sarkozy vows to 'defend his honour' amid Libyan campaign finance probe
- Sarkozy and Gaddafi: The case against France's former president
- Sarkozy says ‘no evidence’ against him in Libya funding probe
- Sarkozy placed under investigation for corruption
- Sarkozy placed under formal investigation for illegal campaign financing in Libya probe
- Where is Mark Zuckerberg? Tech mogul stays mum on data breach scandal
- Sarkozy released after second day of questioning over Gaddafi financing claims
- The ghosts of Gaddafi: Sarkozy in police custody over campaign financing
Date created : 2011-02-18