At least two people were killed Saturday when forces loyal to Ivory Coast's incumbent Laurent Gbagbo violently dispersed supporters of presidential rival Alassane Ouattara, who is the internationally recognised winner of a November run-off.
Click arrow for all of France 24's Ivory Coast coverage
- Reporter’s Notebook: Divisions persist in post-election Ivory Coast
- Austria: A controversial fence to secure the border
- Viral South Carolina Video and 'Zero Tolerance'
- Ivory Coast's Ouattara wins second term in landslide election
- Early results in Ivory Coast show strong lead for Ouattara
- Tanzania's election toughest challenge to ruling party in half a century
- Ivorian polls close after peaceful vote
- Ivory Coast hopes for peaceful ballot as country heads to polls
- ‘His majesty’ blogs Ivory Coast's presidential poll armed with satire
- Zuma caves in on fees amid violent student protests
- Elections in Ivory Coast a key test of reconciliation
- South Africa: 23 arrested as students continue to protest tuition fee hikes
EXCLUSIVE REPORTS FROM ABIDJAN
Date created : 2011-02-19