At least two people were killed Saturday when forces loyal to Ivory Coast's incumbent Laurent Gbagbo violently dispersed supporters of presidential rival Alassane Ouattara, who is the internationally recognised winner of a November run-off.
Click arrow for all of France 24's Ivory Coast coverage
- Somalia rape charges: Authorities begin investigation into AU troops
- Video: Ivory Coast prepares for Ebola
- Ivory Coast shuts down air travel to Ebola-hit nations
- Ivory Coast suspends all flights from Ebola hotspots
- Didier Drogba retires from international football
- Central African Republic: Brazzaville ceasefire talks deliver fragile deal
- It’s time for Africa again as Hollande starts three-nation visit
- Ivory Coast: Rebuilding after the conflict
- South African miners end 5-month-long strike
- Kenya kills suspects after coastal massacres
- Ivory Coast recovers to beat Japan 2-1
- Afrobeat: Guinean singer Sia Tolno proud to be an 'African Woman'
EXCLUSIVE REPORTS FROM ABIDJAN
Date created : 2011-02-19