At least two people were killed Saturday when forces loyal to Ivory Coast's incumbent Laurent Gbagbo violently dispersed supporters of presidential rival Alassane Ouattara, who is the internationally recognised winner of a November run-off.
Click arrow for all of France 24's Ivory Coast coverage
- Thousands flee Libya and Nigeria to seek refuge in Niger
- Bullying gone bad in Gabon and taxi racketeers in Ivory Coast
- World AIDS Day: In DRC most people don't have access to medication
- Ivory Coast: Soldiers return to barracks after protests over pay
- Hugues Pouget, Chocolate maker and CEO of Hugo & Victor
- 'Flying coffins' in Ivory Coast and a rich Maltese couple rescuing migrants
- Nigeria: Reports of ceasefire between government and Boko Haram
- Ebola epidemic: Cases will 'rise above 9,000 this week', WHO says
- Kenyatta at the ICC
- Dalai Lama visa row: Nobel laureates cancel South Africa meeting
- Ivory Coast launches the "Soap Bucket Challenge"
- Somalia rape charges: Authorities begin investigation into AU troops
EXCLUSIVE REPORTS FROM ABIDJAN
Date created : 2011-02-19