At least two people were killed Saturday when forces loyal to Ivory Coast's incumbent Laurent Gbagbo violently dispersed supporters of presidential rival Alassane Ouattara, who is the internationally recognised winner of a November run-off.
Click arrow for all of France 24's Ivory Coast coverage
- Kenya: Kenyan citizens allegedly caught up in Somali round-up
- Stranded at an airport in Morocco and a controversial sea wall in Dakar
- Ebola cases confirmed in Conakry
- Afghanistan's first woman vice-president?
- Blé Goudé to be handed over to ICC
- Ivory Coast to hand former Gbagbo ally over to ICC
- Razed slums in Ivory Coast and tensions in Burundi
- French president Hollande visits Central African Republic capital
- Settler violence in the West Bank, illegal dumping in Algeria, and more
- Violence continues in CAR on eve of president's inauguration
- A witch hunt in Cameroon, African migrants locked up in Israel, and more
- Hugs for YouTube in Pakistan, no more dancing monkeys in Jakarta, and more
EXCLUSIVE REPORTS FROM ABIDJAN
Date created : 2011-02-19