Scores of protesters were killed on Sunday after new clashes erupted between anti-regime protesters and security forces in the Libyan city of Benghazi amid reports that the unrest had made its way to the capital, Tripoli.
The Gaddafi family
- Video: Oil field seizures by renegade Libyan general undermine Tripoli government
- British lawmakers blame Cameron and Sarkozy for ‘ill-conceived’ Libya intervention
- Gaddafi son Saif al-Islam wants to 'contribute to unification of Libya'
- Gaddafi son Saif al-Islam 'released' from Libya jail, his lawyer tells FRANCE 24
- Libyan unity forces bombard IS group bastion Sirte
- ‘Libya my worst mistake’, says President Obama
- Four years on, Gaddafi's legacy plagues chaotic Libya
- Two new suspects identified over 1988 Lockerbie bombing
- Former Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan speaks out
- Libya, where militias reign
Date created : 2011-02-20