Scores of protesters were killed on Sunday after new clashes erupted between anti-regime protesters and security forces in the Libyan city of Benghazi amid reports that the unrest had made its way to the capital, Tripoli.
The Gaddafi family
- Six years after uprising, Libya’s struggles endure
- French papers dissect Macron's presidential bid
- Sarkozy received suitcases full of cash from Libya’s Gaddafi, businessman says
- Video: Oil field seizures by renegade Libyan general undermine Tripoli government
- British lawmakers blame Cameron and Sarkozy for ‘ill-conceived’ Libya intervention
- Gaddafi son Saif al-Islam wants to 'contribute to unification of Libya'
- Libya’s rival factions sign UN-brokered unity government deal
- Gadhafi's son freed after kidnapping in Lebanon
- Libya's rival governments reach long-awaited peace deal
- Four years on, Gaddafi's legacy plagues chaotic Libya
Date created : 2011-02-20