Scores of protesters were killed on Sunday after new clashes erupted between anti-regime protesters and security forces in the Libyan city of Benghazi amid reports that the unrest had made its way to the capital, Tripoli.
The Gaddafi family
- Libya, where militias reign
- The Scramble for Libya: Who Will Fill the Post-Gaddafi Power Vacuum? (part 2)
- The Scramble for Libya: Who Will Fill the Post-Gaddafi Power Vacuum?
- Several injured in shootings as armed men storm Libya parliament
- Trial of Gaddafi regime officials to resume April 27
- Can Libya Keep It Together? (part 2)
- Can Libya Keep It Together?
- Niger turns one of Gaddafi's sons over to Libyan justice
- Apathy, security fears overshadow Libya vote
- Libya destroys last of Gaddafi’s chemical weapons
Date created : 2011-02-20