Libyan Foreign Minister Moussa Koussa arrived in London late Wednesday after defecting from Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's government in protest at the killing of civilians. British authorities say the move is a “significant blow” for the Libyan leader.
REUTERS – Libyan Foreign Minister Moussa Koussa, one of Muammar Gaddafi's closest advisers and a former spy chief, defected and flew to Britain on Wednesday in protest at attacks by Gaddafi forces on civilians, a friend said.
- Libyan strongman Khalifa Haftar admitted to Paris hospital
- Terror attack in southern France; Sarkozy and Gaddafi; John Bolton’s return
- In televised interview, Sarkozy vows to 'defend his honour' amid Libyan campaign finance probe
- Sarkozy and Gaddafi: The case against France's former president
- Where is Mark Zuckerberg? Tech mogul stays mum on data breach scandal
- Sarkozy released after second day of questioning over Gaddafi financing claims
- The ghosts of Gaddafi: Sarkozy in police custody over campaign financing
Date created : 2011-03-31