Libyan Foreign Minister Moussa Koussa arrived in London late Wednesday after defecting from Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's government in protest at the killing of civilians. British authorities say the move is a “significant blow” for the Libyan leader.
REUTERS – Libyan Foreign Minister Moussa Koussa, one of Muammar Gaddafi's closest advisers and a former spy chief, defected and flew to Britain on Wednesday in protest at attacks by Gaddafi forces on civilians, a friend said.
- Libya, where militias reign
- The Scramble for Libya: Who Will Fill the Post-Gaddafi Power Vacuum? (part 2)
- The Scramble for Libya: Who Will Fill the Post-Gaddafi Power Vacuum?
- Several injured in shootings as armed men storm Libya parliament
- Trial of Gaddafi regime officials to resume April 27
- Can Libya Keep It Together? (part 2)
- Can Libya Keep It Together?
Date created : 2011-03-31