Libyan rebels say at least 10 people were killed overnight when a coalition air strike hit a rebel convoy en route to Brega, a strategic oil town that has changed hands repeatedly since the start of the UN-backed military intervention in Libya.
REUTERS - At least 10 rebels were killed by a coalition air strike on Friday, fighters at the scene said on Saturday, in an increasingly chaotic battle with Muammar Gaddafi's forces over the oil town of Brega.
WAR IN LIBYA
- DRC ELECTIONS: KABILA SAYS POLL WILL GO AHEAD
- Video: Libya’s battle to drive IS group out of Sirte
- Two shot dead in South Africa's capital Pretoria as looters ransack shops
- Libyan loyalist forces face IS group counter-attack in Sirte
- Libya’s Sirte struck by three Islamic State group bombings
- Libyan forces claim port in IS group stronghold of Sirte
- Libya: Who's running the country?
- Allies meets for Libya summit
- Misrata: the rebels' only western bastion
Defection of ex-foreign minister
Date created : 2011-04-02