Libyan rebels say at least 10 people were killed overnight when a coalition air strike hit a rebel convoy en route to Brega, a strategic oil town that has changed hands repeatedly since the start of the UN-backed military intervention in Libya.
REUTERS - At least 10 rebels were killed by a coalition air strike on Friday, fighters at the scene said on Saturday, in an increasingly chaotic battle with Muammar Gaddafi's forces over the oil town of Brega.
WAR IN LIBYA
- Libyan unity govt slams French 'violation' of its sovereignty
- Nice attack: Government's 'security breaches and lies'
- Three French soldiers killed in helicopter crash in Libya
- Gaddafi son Saif al-Islam wants to 'contribute to unification of Libya'
- Gaddafi son Saif al-Islam 'released' from Libya jail, his lawyer tells FRANCE 24
- Video: FRANCE 24 joins Libyan troops as they fight the IS group in Sirte
- Libya government forces seize key sector of IS group stronghold
- Allies meets for Libya summit
- Misrata: the rebels' only western bastion
Defection of ex-foreign minister
Date created : 2011-04-02