Libyan rebels say at least 10 people were killed overnight when a coalition air strike hit a rebel convoy en route to Brega, a strategic oil town that has changed hands repeatedly since the start of the UN-backed military intervention in Libya.
REUTERS - At least 10 rebels were killed by a coalition air strike on Friday, fighters at the scene said on Saturday, in an increasingly chaotic battle with Muammar Gaddafi's forces over the oil town of Brega.
WAR IN LIBYA
- Egypt launches fresh Libyan air strikes after IS group attack
- IS group claims deadly shooting of Coptic Christians in Egypt
- Egypt raids IS group camp in Libya after attack on Coptic Christians
- Somalia signs international security pact with donor countries in London
- Thousands of migrants rescued in Mediterranean in two days
- Growing repression continues to drive African exodus, Oxfam says
- Otodo Gbame residents forced to live on streets of Lagos
- Allies meets for Libya summit
- Misrata: the rebels' only western bastion
Defection of ex-foreign minister
Date created : 2011-04-02