Libyan rebels say at least 10 people were killed overnight when a coalition air strike hit a rebel convoy en route to Brega, a strategic oil town that has changed hands repeatedly since the start of the UN-backed military intervention in Libya.
REUTERS - At least 10 rebels were killed by a coalition air strike on Friday, fighters at the scene said on Saturday, in an increasingly chaotic battle with Muammar Gaddafi's forces over the oil town of Brega.
WAR IN LIBYA
- Libyan court sentences Gaddafi son Saif, 8 other ex-officials to death
- Libyan court sentences Gaddafi son Saif al-Islam to death
- Four Italians kidnapped in Libya
- Libyan planes sink ship, attack another near Benghazi
- Why closing Tunisia-Libya border would hurt local economy
- UN, EU welcome peace plan signed by some Libyan factions
- UN's Ban Ki-moon welcomes European action on migrants
- Allies meets for Libya summit
- Misrata: the rebels' only western bastion
Defection of ex-foreign minister
Date created : 2011-04-02