Libyan rebels say at least 10 people were killed overnight when a coalition air strike hit a rebel convoy en route to Brega, a strategic oil town that has changed hands repeatedly since the start of the UN-backed military intervention in Libya.
REUTERS - At least 10 rebels were killed by a coalition air strike on Friday, fighters at the scene said on Saturday, in an increasingly chaotic battle with Muammar Gaddafi's forces over the oil town of Brega.
WAR IN LIBYA
- Ebola threatens Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers
- Libya unrest: National Assembly asks for UN help to dissolve militias
- Where in the world is the president?
- Libya crisis: Head of Tripoli police assassinated
- Ebola crisis: Nigeria announces state of emergency
- Survival tips for Libyans circulate online
- Libya oil tanker fire blazes out of control
- Allies meets for Libya summit
- Misrata: the rebels' only western bastion
Defection of ex-foreign minister
Date created : 2011-04-02