Efforts to stem radioactive leaks at Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant suffered a further setback on Monday as robots sent to explore the crippled reactors found that radiation levels were too high for repair crews to go inside.
IN VIDEO: ONE MONTH ON
- Japan: Fukushima fallout
- Is Japan poised for a nuclear comeback?
- Rebuilding shattered lives
- Sarkozygate: In defence of the judge
- Victims honoured with moment of silence
- New homes for a lucky few in the north-east
- Perils of nuclear crisis: radioactive fish
- Aftershocks, shelters and a jobless future for thousands of evacuees
Date created : 2011-04-18