French and Italian liaison officers are dispatched to Libya, but to what end? Is there an easy way out of the Libyan crisis? Or is Libya NATO's latest quagmire?
- Hall GARDNER. Professor and Chair, Department of International and Comparative Politics, AUP.
- Ernest HEROLD. Former bureau chief of the Defence operation at the US Embassy in Paris.
- Richard DALTON. Associate Fellow, Middle East and North Africa Programme, Chatham House. Former British Ambassador to Libya.
- Jacques MYARD. UMP MP. Member of the Foreign Affairs Commission at the French National Assembly.
- Alain RICHARD. Former French Defence Minister.