Latest update: 25/04/2011
Libya - NATO: mission fatigue sets in
French and Italian liaison officers are dispatched to Libya, but to what end? Is there an easy way out of the Libyan crisis? Or is Libya NATO's latest quagmire?
- Hall GARDNER. Professor and Chair, Department of International and Comparative Politics, AUP.
- Ernest HEROLD. Former bureau chief of the Defence operation at the US Embassy in Paris.
- Richard DALTON. Associate Fellow, Middle East and North Africa Programme, Chatham House. Former British Ambassador to Libya.
- Jacques MYARD. UMP MP. Member of the Foreign Affairs Commission at the French National Assembly.
- Alain RICHARD. Former French Defence Minister.