US President Barack Obama has called on the Pakistani government to investigate suspicions that Osama bin Laden had a “support network” inside the country before he was killed by US forces at his hideout in Abbottabad last week.
REUTERS - Osama bin Laden likely had “some sort” of a support network inside Pakistan, U.S. President Barack Obama said on Sunday, but added it will take investigations by Pakistan and the United States to find out the nature of that support.
The hunt for bin Laden
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in US prison
- Abbottabad: Life after bin Laden
- Violence in Iraq takes its toll on civilians
- US court convicts bin Laden's son-in-law on terrorism charges
- The World This Week - March 21st, 2014 (part 2)
- The World This Week - March 21st, 2014
- Syrian rebel, friend of bin Laden, killed by rival Islamists
- Bin Laden’s AK-47 on display in secret CIA museum
- Al Qaeda confirms death of deputy chief in Yemen
- Bin Laden report reveals Pakistani ‘incompetence’
- French jihadist 'followed road traced by bin Laden'
Date created : 2011-05-08