France’s coach is not a racist, argues coaching legend Claude Leroy, but he sees allegations of racial profiling as a huge blow for not just French football but the image of France in its former African colonies.
- Patrick JUILLARD. Journalist, footafrica365.fr.
- Sofia BOURATSIS. PhD Candidate in Art Philosophy. Contributor to Quel Sport ? magazine.
- Vincent CHAUDEL. Head of Communication – EMEA. Sport expert.
- Claude LE ROY. Former coach for the national team of Ghana, Cameroun, DR Congo and Senegal. By phone from Avignon, France.
- Bobby BARNES. Deputy chief executive of professional footballer in UK. By phone from London.