Two bomb explosions at a police camp in north-west Pakistan killed at least 80 people on Friday. The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, calling it the first of more violence to come in revenge for the death of Osama bin Laden.
REUTERS - Pakistani Taliban suicide bombers killed at least 80 people at a paramilitary force academy in the northwest on Friday, and vowed further bloodshed in retaliation for the death of Osama bin Laden in a U.S. raid in the country.
The hunt for bin Laden
- Bin Laden’s ‘bookshelf’ focused on France, conspiracy theories
- 'Bin Laden's secret porn stash'
- Bin Laden's alleged killer speaks out
- I killed bin Laden, says former US Navy SEAL
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in US prison
- Abbottabad: Life after bin Laden
- The World This Week - March 21st, 2014
- Syrian rebel, friend of bin Laden, killed by rival Islamists
- Bin Laden’s AK-47 on display in secret CIA museum
- Al Qaeda confirms death of deputy chief in Yemen
- Bin Laden report reveals Pakistani ‘incompetence’
Date created : 2011-05-13