US Senator John Kerry (pictured) will press Pakistan Monday to explain how Osama bin Laden lived in the country for years undetected, amid tense relations between the two governments over a US raid in Pakistan that killed the former al Qaeda head.
REUTERS - U.S. Senator John Kerry will push Pakistani leaders on Monday to explain how Osama bin Laden was able to hide in their country for years, without further inflaming Pakistani anger over the U.S. raid that killed the al Qaeda chief.
The hunt for bin Laden
- Pakistani doctor who helped find bin Laden still languishing in jail
- Protests, layoffs and debt: Is the Bin Laden construction company in turmoil?
- CIA 'live tweets' Osama bin Laden raid to mark five-year anniversary
- Bin Laden left $29 million fortune to ‘fund global jihad’
- Egypt's anti-terror law 'muzzles the messenger'
- 'Bin Laden's secret porn stash'
- Bin Laden's alleged killer speaks out
- I killed bin Laden, says former US Navy SEAL
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in US prison
- Abbottabad: Life after bin Laden
- Violence in Iraq takes its toll on civilians
Date created : 2011-05-16