US Senator John Kerry (pictured) will press Pakistan Monday to explain how Osama bin Laden lived in the country for years undetected, amid tense relations between the two governments over a US raid in Pakistan that killed the former al Qaeda head.
REUTERS - U.S. Senator John Kerry will push Pakistani leaders on Monday to explain how Osama bin Laden was able to hide in their country for years, without further inflaming Pakistani anger over the U.S. raid that killed the al Qaeda chief.
The hunt for bin Laden
- CIA releases 470,000 more files from Bin Laden raid
- US puts Osama bin Laden’s son on terror blacklist
- Video: The legacy and future of the Afghan mujahedeen
- Pakistani doctor who helped find bin Laden still languishing in jail
- Protests, layoffs and debt: Is the Bin Laden construction company in turmoil?
- Egypt's anti-terror law 'muzzles the messenger'
- Bin Laden relatives killed in private jet crash in England
- Bin Laden’s ‘bookshelf’ focused on France, conspiracy theories
- 'Bin Laden's secret porn stash'
- Bin Laden's alleged killer speaks out
- I killed bin Laden, says former US Navy SEAL
Date created : 2011-05-16