US Senator John Kerry (pictured) will press Pakistan Monday to explain how Osama bin Laden lived in the country for years undetected, amid tense relations between the two governments over a US raid in Pakistan that killed the former al Qaeda head.
REUTERS - U.S. Senator John Kerry will push Pakistani leaders on Monday to explain how Osama bin Laden was able to hide in their country for years, without further inflaming Pakistani anger over the U.S. raid that killed the al Qaeda chief.
The hunt for bin Laden
- Egypt's anti-terror law 'muzzles the messenger'
- Bin Laden relatives killed in private jet crash in England
- Bin Laden’s ‘bookshelf’ focused on France, conspiracy theories
- 'Bin Laden's secret porn stash'
- Bin Laden's alleged killer speaks out
- I killed bin Laden, says former US Navy SEAL
- US court convicts bin Laden's son-in-law on terrorism charges
- The World This Week - March 21st, 2014 (part 2)
- The World This Week - March 21st, 2014
- Syrian rebel, friend of bin Laden, killed by rival Islamists
- Bin Laden’s AK-47 on display in secret CIA museum
Date created : 2011-05-16