US Senator John Kerry (pictured) will press Pakistan Monday to explain how Osama bin Laden lived in the country for years undetected, amid tense relations between the two governments over a US raid in Pakistan that killed the former al Qaeda head.
REUTERS - U.S. Senator John Kerry will push Pakistani leaders on Monday to explain how Osama bin Laden was able to hide in their country for years, without further inflaming Pakistani anger over the U.S. raid that killed the al Qaeda chief.
The hunt for bin Laden
- Bin Laden targets France, blasts burqa ban and Afghan war
- Bin Laden blames French policy for Niger kidnappings
- 'Bin Laden tape' raises climate alarm
- Osama bin Laden’s former cook sentenced to 14 years
- Bin Laden warns of payback if 9/11 mastermind is executed
- Bin Laden joins climate change crusade, points finger at West
- White House cannot confirm authenticity of bin Laden tape
- Bin Laden claims Christmas bomb plot, warns of more attacks
- Bin Laden's daughter said to be at Saudi embassy in Tehran
- No reliable intelligence on bin Laden for years, says Gates
- Bin Laden not within Pakistani borders, says PM Gilani
Date created : 2011-05-16