Nelson Mandela, South Africa’s revered anti-apartheid leader and the country’s first black president, has died at the age of 95, President Jacob Zuma has announced.
Latest update: 06/06/2011
- FIFA - food safety - Syria - Yemen
The World This Week - June 3
Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s indictment proves to be a watershed moment for women’s rights in France as they break the code of silence on the bad behaviour of male politicians. François Picard’s panel also wonders whether the Spanish deserve a formal apology from the Germans for being blamed for the E.Coli scandal.
- George KAZOLIAS. AITV News Producer, Instructor of Global Communications, American University of Paris.
- Anne BAGAMERY. Senior Editor, International Herald Tribune.
- Anne-Elisabeth MOUTET. Columnist, Sunday Telegraph.
- Steven ERLANGER. Paris Bureau Chief, The New York Times.