The Syrian ambassador to Paris accuses France 24 of disinformation. Beyond her resignation denial, François Picard's panel looks at hoaxes and accusations, big and small, in a country that doesn't allow foreign journalists in.
- Renée Kaplan, France 24 Deputy Editorial Director
- Hugh MacLeod, Documentary Filmmaker & Journalist, contributor to Al Jazeera and Sunday Times (from Beirut)
- Sadek Salem, Syrian Activist
- Ziad Majed, Political Science Professor at the American University of Paris
- Khaled Sid Mohand, journalist at France Culture radio
Produced by Pauline Heilmann, Charlotte Oberti, Salima Belhadj, Anelise Borges, Ruth Hetherington