Latest update: 23/06/2011
- communism - economy - Europe - European Union - Poland
Poland: a new model for Europe? (part 2)
France 24 brings you the first of a series of special debates as its teams travel across Europe. Today we're in Poland, a country which has gained a lot of confidence since the fall of communism almost 20 years ago. As Poland takes over the rotating presidency of the European Union on July 1st, can it be a diplomatic and economic model for the rest of the EU?
- Roman KUZNIAR, Adviser to the President of the Republic of Poland
- Sergiusz NAJAR, former Citibank CEO, former adviser to ex-PM Belka
- Roza Gräfin von THUN UND HOHENSTEIN, EPP MP, Polish Civic Platform Party
- Dominika PSZCZOLKOWSKA, Journalist for the Gazta Wyborcza