Bayern Munich won their fifth Champions League title on Saturday with a 2-1 victory over another German team, Borussia Dortmund, at London's Wembley Stadium.
Latest update: 27/06/2011
- Afghanistan - Barack Obama - Bashar al-Assad - Economic crisis - euro - eurozone - Greece - Syria - Tunisia - Turkey - Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali
The World This Week - June 24th, 2011
Greece’s fate hangs in the balance, the EU rocked to its core, while a row blows up over a statue of Alexander the Great. François Picard’s panel also explains why a hasty sentence could haunt Tunisians in their effort to convince the Swiss to hand over assets of the Ben Ali family.
- Alison SMALE. Executive Editor, International Herald Tribune.
- Sylvie KAUFFMANN. Managing Editor, Le Monde.
- Nicholas NORBROOK. Managing Editor, The Africa Report.
- David GAUTHIER-VILLARS. Paris Correspondent, Wall Street Journal.