Latest update: 28/06/2011
- ICC - Libya - Muammar Gaddafi - NATO
Libya: 100 days in (part 2)
Has the International Criminal Court’s indictment of Muammar Gaddafi gone and complicated efforts to push out the Libyan leader? François Picard’s panel argues over the decision and the timing in a conflict that’s already forced a rethink of NATO.
- Anas EL GOMATI. Libyan Political Analyst.
- Jolyon HOWORTH. Professor of International Relations, Yale University.
- Jim BRANN. Spokesperson, Stop the War Coalition (from London).
- Jon MARKS. Associate Fellow at Chatham House. Chairman of Cross border information (from Hastings, UK).