Latest update: 26/07/2011
- diplomacy - economy - Europe - European Commission - European Union - Poland
Poland: a new model for Europe?
As it takes over the rotating presidency of the European Union, Poland is showcasing its old ambition to become a significant player on the international stage. But does Poland have the means to meet its aspirations?
- Roman KUZNIAR, Advisor to the President of the Republic of Poland
- Sergiusz NAJAR, Former Citibank CEO, former advisor to ex-PM Marek Belka
- Bartek NOWAK, Executive Director, Center for International Relations
- John GODSON, MP, Civic Platform Party
Produced by Nathalie Tourret and Anastassia Metral