The Horn of Africa’s worst famine in two decades was all too avoidable, argue François Picard’s guests. Panellists compare how political leaders have dealt with the crisis in neighbouring Somalia and Ethiopia.
- David ORR. World Food Programme Spokesman for East and Southern Africa (from Nairobi).
- François NDENGWE. Founder of African Advisory Board.
- François DANEL. Executive Director, Action against Hunger.
- Jonathan GLEENIE. Author of "The Trouble with Aid: Why Less Could Mean More for Africa" (from London).
- Emmanuel GOUJON. Consultant, Africa Global Approach (from Conakry).