Latest update: 25/07/2011
- Angela Merkel - Bashar al-Assad - eurozone - Journalism - Nicolas Sarkozy - Phone-hacking scandal - Syria - Tour de France
The World This Week - July 22nd, 2011 (part 2)
Rupert Murdoch stonewalls but the end may be near, François Picard’s panel predicts. Also, why the plan to save the eurozone is a work in progress, and why cycling seems to have come clean of doping.
- Eric PFANNER. Reporter, International Herald Tribune.
- Stefan DE VRIES. RTL4 Correspondent in Paris.
- Anne-Elisabeth MOUTET. Columnist, Sunday Telegraph.
- Célestine BOHLEN. Freelance journalist.