In the wake of the Oslo rampage, hard-right Progress Party MP Morten Høglund claims "we’re a party that accepts that Norway has become a multicultural society", while Labour foreign minister Jonas Gahr Støre pledges "a recognisable Norway... We don’t want a society where every Norwegian is being followed and tracked for opinions".
- Jonas GAHR STØRE. Norwegian Foreign Minister (from Oslo);
- Morten HØGLUND. Spokesperson, Progress Party; Member of Norwegian Parliament, Member of the central party board (from Oslo);
- Bente OFTEDAL ROLI. Norwegian lawyer (from Oslo);
- Leigh PHILLIPS. Journalist, EUobserver.com (from Brussels);
- Victor VIDILLES. General Secretary, Socialist Youth Movement.