The violence against protesters continues in Syria. Both Turkey and Saudi Arabia have condemned the atrocities committed in the country. Laura Baines and her panel discuss whether such regional pressure on the Syrian government might have more of an effect than criticism from the West.
- Walid SAFFOUR, President, Syrian Human Rights Committee
- Gaëtan VANNAY, Radio Suisse Romande
- Jonathan PARIS, Middle East Analyst, Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council of the US
- Fouad AL OBAID, columnist, Kuweit Times
- Ergün BABAHAN, columnist, Star Daily, Istanbul
Watch the first part here.