A senior Republican has called for an inquiry into whether the Obama administration divulged classified information on a covert US operation to kill Osama bin Laden as the White House cooperates with filmmakers making a motion picture of the raid.
REUTERS - Moviemakers producing a film about the U.S. special forces raid that killed Osama bin Laden are getting help from the Pentagon, but the Obama administration dismissed concerns on Wednesday that classified information has been divulged.
The hunt for bin Laden
- CIA releases 470,000 more files from Bin Laden raid
- US puts Osama bin Laden’s son on terror blacklist
- Video: The legacy and future of the Afghan mujahedeen
- Pakistani doctor who helped find bin Laden still languishing in jail
- Protests, layoffs and debt: Is the Bin Laden construction company in turmoil?
- Egypt's anti-terror law 'muzzles the messenger'
- Bin Laden relatives killed in private jet crash in England
- Bin Laden’s ‘bookshelf’ focused on France, conspiracy theories
- 'Bin Laden's secret porn stash'
- Bin Laden's alleged killer speaks out
- I killed bin Laden, says former US Navy SEAL
Date created : 2011-08-11