A senior Republican has called for an inquiry into whether the Obama administration divulged classified information on a covert US operation to kill Osama bin Laden as the White House cooperates with filmmakers making a motion picture of the raid.
REUTERS - Moviemakers producing a film about the U.S. special forces raid that killed Osama bin Laden are getting help from the Pentagon, but the Obama administration dismissed concerns on Wednesday that classified information has been divulged.
The hunt for bin Laden
- Pakistani doctor who helped find bin Laden still languishing in jail
- Protests, layoffs and debt: Is the Bin Laden construction company in turmoil?
- CIA 'live tweets' Osama bin Laden raid to mark five-year anniversary
- Bin Laden left $29 million fortune to ‘fund global jihad’
- Egypt's anti-terror law 'muzzles the messenger'
- 'Bin Laden's secret porn stash'
- Bin Laden's alleged killer speaks out
- I killed bin Laden, says former US Navy SEAL
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in US prison
- Abbottabad: Life after bin Laden
- Violence in Iraq takes its toll on civilians
Date created : 2011-08-11