A senior Republican has called for an inquiry into whether the Obama administration divulged classified information on a covert US operation to kill Osama bin Laden as the White House cooperates with filmmakers making a motion picture of the raid.
REUTERS - Moviemakers producing a film about the U.S. special forces raid that killed Osama bin Laden are getting help from the Pentagon, but the Obama administration dismissed concerns on Wednesday that classified information has been divulged.
The hunt for bin Laden
- Bin Laden targets France, blasts burqa ban and Afghan war
- Bin Laden blames French policy for Niger kidnappings
- 'Bin Laden tape' raises climate alarm
- Osama bin Laden’s former cook sentenced to 14 years
- Bin Laden warns of payback if 9/11 mastermind is executed
- Bin Laden joins climate change crusade, points finger at West
- White House cannot confirm authenticity of bin Laden tape
- Bin Laden claims Christmas bomb plot, warns of more attacks
- Bin Laden's daughter said to be at Saudi embassy in Tehran
- No reliable intelligence on bin Laden for years, says Gates
- Bin Laden not within Pakistani borders, says PM Gilani
Date created : 2011-08-11