A senior Republican has called for an inquiry into whether the Obama administration divulged classified information on a covert US operation to kill Osama bin Laden as the White House cooperates with filmmakers making a motion picture of the raid.
REUTERS - Moviemakers producing a film about the U.S. special forces raid that killed Osama bin Laden are getting help from the Pentagon, but the Obama administration dismissed concerns on Wednesday that classified information has been divulged.
The hunt for bin Laden
- Syrian rebel, friend of bin Laden, killed by rival Islamists
- Bin Laden’s AK-47 on display in secret CIA museum
- Al Qaeda confirms death of deputy chief in Yemen
- Bin Laden report reveals Pakistani ‘incompetence’
- French jihadist 'followed road traced by bin Laden'
- Osama bin Laden's son-in-law pleads not guilty
- Bin Laden's son-in-law to face charges in NY court
- CIA detains Bin Laden's son-in-law en route to Kuwait
- Pakistan plans theme park for bin Laden compound
- Bin Laden film sparks misguided torture debate
- Navy Seals punished for secrecy breach over video game
Date created : 2011-08-11