A senior Republican has called for an inquiry into whether the Obama administration divulged classified information on a covert US operation to kill Osama bin Laden as the White House cooperates with filmmakers making a motion picture of the raid.
REUTERS - Moviemakers producing a film about the U.S. special forces raid that killed Osama bin Laden are getting help from the Pentagon, but the Obama administration dismissed concerns on Wednesday that classified information has been divulged.
The hunt for bin Laden
- Bin Laden's alleged killer speaks out
- I killed bin Laden, says former US Navy SEAL
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in US prison
- Abbottabad: Life after bin Laden
- Violence in Iraq takes its toll on civilians
- US court convicts bin Laden's son-in-law on terrorism charges
- Bin Laden’s AK-47 on display in secret CIA museum
- Al Qaeda confirms death of deputy chief in Yemen
- Bin Laden report reveals Pakistani ‘incompetence’
- French jihadist 'followed road traced by bin Laden'
- Osama bin Laden's son-in-law pleads not guilty
Date created : 2011-08-11