Just how much of a helping hand did NATO provide in the rebels’ sudden surge towards Tripoli? François Picard’s panel argues over the Transitional National Council’s street credibility and the West’s ability to leave Libya quietly.
- Richard DALTON, Former UK Ambassador to Libya - RICHMOND
- Philip STONOR , Former Deputy UK Defence Attaché in Paris
- Lindsey GERMAN, Convenor of the Stop the War Coalition
- Catherine NORRIS-TRENT, France 24 Correspondent
- Ali ERRISHI, Former Libyan Minister of Immigration
- Chris MOORE, France 24 International Affairs Editor
watch the second part here