Latest update: 02/09/2011
Libya after Gaddafi: who's in charge in Tripoli? (part 2)
Muammar Gaddafi is still at large and it’s a problem. "We need to close that chapter", admits the National Transitional Council’s Waheed Burshan. "We need to find him, we need to get him."
- Waheed BURSHAN. National Transitional Council member, President of Gharyan local council;
- Fathi Ben SHATWAN. Former Libyan Energy Minister;
- Pierre CONESA. Defence consultant. Professor at Sciences-Po Paris and French National Administrative School;
- Francis PERRIN. Editorial Manager, "Arab Oil and Gas";
- Alexis CROW. Research Fellow, International Security Program, Chatham House - from LONDON.