Latest update: 07/09/2011
- Angela Merkel - Economic crisis - euro - Europe - France - Germany - Nicolas Sarkozy
Financial crisis: Is eurozone bailout a waste of money?
Greece is in it and there’s no going back, warns economist Christian Stoffaes. François Picard’s panel argues over talk of a bold overhaul of EU institutions as politicians brave a sceptical public opinion.
- Yanis VAROUFAKIS. Professor of Economic Theory, Athens University - from Athens;
- Markus KERBER. Professor of Political Economy, Technische Universität - from Berlin;
- Christian STOFFAES. President, French-German Council of Economic Analysis;
- Ilios YANNAKAKIS. Historian and Political Scientist.