Latest update: 15/09/2011
- Arab League - Arab world - Egypt - Libya - Recep Tayyip Erdogan - Syria - Tunisia - Turkey
Erdogan on tour: can Turkey set the Arab world straight?
Turkey's prime minister is enjoying rock star status on his "Arab Spring" tour of Egypt, Tunisia, and Libya. Is Recep Tayyip Erdogan carving out a bold new role for his nation or - as Yedioth Ahronoth's Gil Mihaely puts it - has Erdogan simply been dealt an excellent hand?
- Gil MIHAELY. Columnist, Yedioth Ahronoth;
- Mervé OZDEMIRKIRAN. Turkish lecturer of Political Sciences at Sciences Po Paris;
- Elie ABDEL HAYE. Executive Committee, Lebanese Forces;
- Mustafa AKYOL. Columnist for Star and Hurriyet Daily News, Author of "Islam without Extremes: A Muslim Case for Liberty" - from Istanbul.