Niger President Mahamadou Issoufou has told FRANCE 24 that the terrorists responsible for Thursday's twin attack on a military base and a French uranium mine in Niger came from Libya.
Latest update: 15/09/2011
- David Cameron - Libya - Muammar Gaddafi - NATO - Nicolas Sarkozy
Mission Accomplished? (part 2)
The UK and French leaders take their bows, but will they own the mess if infighting ensues in Libya ? François Picard’s panel argues over the consequences of the Nato-led intervention.
- Jacques MYARD. UMP Member of Parliament - from Maisons-Laffitte;
- Jeremy CORBYN. British Labour MP (Islington North); Member Stop the War Coalition - from London;
- Waheed BURSHAN. NTC member, President of Gharyan local council - from Cairo;
- Jean-Marie FARDEAU. Director, Human Rights Watch Paris.