Seeing the argument heat up on the set proves "foreboding and rather ominous" for Steven Ekovich of the American University of Paris. He and the rest of François Picard’s panel wrestle with the consequences of the Palestinian push for statehood at the UN.
- Sammy RAVEL. Minister Plenipotentiary, Embassy of Israel in France;
- Mahmud ZWAHRA. Coordinator, Popular Non-violence Struggle Committee in the West Bank;
- John WHITBECK. Attorney, Adviser to Palestinian negotiators;
- Steven EKOVICH. Professor of Political Sciences, American University of Paris;
- Annette YOUNG. France 24 International Affairs Editor - from New York.