François Picard’s panel argues over a possible write-off to save Greece from catastrophe. But Greece is not the only problem. For Sony Kapoor of Re-Define, unless Italian borrowing costs are brought down to a sustainable level, Europe faces "economic Armageddon".
- Graham BISHOP. European Finance Specialist - from Battle, UK;
- Sony KAPOOR. Managing Director, Re-Define - from Philadelphia, USA;
- Philippe WAECHTER. Chief economist, Natixis Asset Management;
- George PREVELAKIS. Professor of Geopolitics, La Sorbonne;
- Frédéric BONNEVAY. Associate, Antera Partners.