Nelson Mandela, South Africa’s revered anti-apartheid leader and the country’s first black president, has died at the age of 95, President Jacob Zuma has announced.
Latest update: 22/09/2011
- Economic crisis - Economic growth - euro - Europe - European markets
Who can save Europe?
Ambrose Evans-Pritchard of the Daily Telegraph warns to expect the privatization of Europe’s banks. Not all agree but the University of Geneva’s Harald Hau does accuse private lenders of hiding their failings by holding the politicians hostage with “a huge disinformation campaign” on bailouts.
- Yves BERTONCINI. Secretary General, Notre Europe;
- Xavier RICHET. Professor of Economics at the Paris La Sorbonne;
- Harald HAU. Associate Professor of Finance at the University of Geneva and at the Swiss Finance Institute;
- Fabrice SEIMAN. Co-founder, Lutetia Capital;
- Ambrose EVANS-PRITCHARD. International Business Editor, The Telegraph - from LONDON.